Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just me and celine

On friday me and celine got to go do our day out shopping and lunch together. She is so much fun to hang out with and I love to see her taste in clothes. We can actually talk like friends instead of mother/daughter all the time. Its definitely a fun part of having a teenager. There are just so many stores in the mall where we could find cute things for her and she looks so good in all of them! We had fun looking in Maurices, Urban Trends, Head Over Heels, Papaya and Aeropostale, and all in an hour and a half! We found her some really cute stuff and I am excited for her first day of school outfit, even though I am not ready quite yet for back to school. She is such an amazing girl, it has been fun ( and only hard sometimes) watching her grow up. I can't believe she is going to be in 8th grade, the time is just flying by so fast! But after all of our shopping efforts we were famished and went to our favorite place, Zupas! I literally could eat there every day and never get sick of it. Just 24 more days and I will post pictures of all my kids in their first day of school clothes. But until then, we got a lot of summer left to enjoy!!




2 comments:

Shelley said...

What a fun, fun day! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! Okay - so when does dance start again?! I can't remember the exact day.

Caelee and Chris said...

Celine is gorgeous! You and Kaleb are in so much trouble trying to keep all the boys away from her! Good thing she has a good head on her shoulders like her mom! Having good shopping days like that makes me excited for teenage girls.. not ready for it completely, but hopeful that I will survive it!