Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer livin!

This summer has been so fun and relaxing and busy I haven't been great at taking pictures. But we have been having lots of fun swimming, going to the park, playing in our backyard, having bbqs and just enjoying every minute of this summer, it definitely isn't going to last long enough.

We went to see eclipse at 10 oclock on june 30th, its always so fun to have a girls night out. We went and ate at zupas first, my favorite! and then went to sit in line for an hour and we got great seats.
We took up a whole row! I loved the movie and loved hanging out with all my girls!
Me and bri waiting for the movie to start!
Kalebs 31rst birthday was on the 1rst and we kept it pretty low key this year. Jamie made him this awesome soda pyramid, what else could he need? We went to dinner with the kids and then went and saw a movie later. Friday night we had a bbq with some of our friends and it was so fun. We sat and talked and ate and the boys played volleyball, then we did some smores, a good night.

I know I should do a long post about all the things I love about kaleb, but I know I do so many of those!! We have been together since we were 15, and we will be celebrating our 14th anniversary this year. I think the greatest thing I can say to kaleb is that I would choose him all over again, even after 14 years of marriage. I can't even imagine being without him. He is a great person and I learn so much from him. I hope he knows how much I love him and I hope he had a great birthday!!
Well, summer is still going strong, I will be back with more of our adventures! :)

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

Looks like fun, glad that some of the things you have done this summer I have been able to be a part of.