Friday, July 23, 2010

A day with Tage

Today me and tage got to hang out, I was much looking forward to it! He wanted to go to breakfast so I planned to leave at 930 in the morn. Well, I didn't wake UP til 930, but we were out the door at 945, hence you can still see the bags under my eyes! :) Tage was dying to go to IHOP and try their cinnaminions, so off we went. I had their yummy french toast and tage loved the cinnaminions along with 3 pieces of bacon, 3 sausage links and scrambled eggs. After that we headed to the mall where the hunting began. Tage is all about comfort, he likes cotton shorts and tshirts, jean shorts or cargo shorts he barely tolerates and so we had to find just the right thing. We looked in GAP, Crazy 8 and Childrens place. In Crazy 8 tage was very happy because we purchased a new hoodie jacket for him ( because he lost his last one). Then at Childrens place he found some comfy cotton shorts and a tshirt. The shopping definitely wasn't tages favorite part, but we had fun together. I always feel like because Tage is the middle child he gets the least amount of individual time so any time I can get with him I feel happy about. He is such a handsome kid and so much fun to be with. Lovehim!!! Two down, one to go.....





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a successful shopping trip! And you look way too beautiful for it only taking you 15 min. to get ready AND being that early in the morning!!

Kylie Blackwell said...

You are so sweet to be taking your kids out on one on one dates with you! I love it! I remember doing this with my dad and it still is one of my most special childhood memories!

Heather J said...

Tell Tage he might be getting a little brother. All Hanks has talked about is Caleb and "the guy who tells me stories." He was upset that you guys were not around last night. Caleb was so dang cute with him. It was good to see you guys.

Molly said...

Looks like you're having a great summer! I can't believe school starts in a month!!! We need to get together soon!