WOW!! What a GREAT girls camp we had this year!! We had the opportunity ( probably once in a lifetime) to go to lake powell, all of our young womans was so excited because most of them have never been! The weather was fabulous and the water was cold and everyone got along great, no drama, no fights, no major sunburns, good food, lots of water....it was pretty much perfect. We spent the days boating, the girls tubed, we did 2 different hikes, we cliff jumped and swam in the water. It was definitely a different feel as far as girls camp goes, but it was a great experience for all of us. Of course on friday night we had our testimony meeting and it was awesome. My favorite moment was when we all sang across the lake, and every camp around us quieted down, it was such a great moment. I love, love, love all the girls and all the leaders, what a great ward we have. All 7 leaders stayed in the same tent and we were up later than any of the girls tents! It was a great 4 days, I am so glad I got to go with celine, we had such a great time together. I can't wait for next year!!
Here me and celine are at 430 in the morning, waiting to be on our way!!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a blast. I go in August just up to boring Mutual Dell.
aaawwww I LOVE IT!! Looks like such a blast, glad it went so well and glad your home :)
Post a Comment