Thursday, September 17, 2009

VOTE!!

Team Edward or Team Jacob?? I want your vote! After this trailer I don't know which side to choose! I guess I'll just have them both...

www.rottentomatoes.com/dor/objects/14290156/twilight_saga_new_moon/videos/new_moon_meet_jacob_black_081709.html

7 comments:

Camille said...

So, watched the trailer (cool) still Edward fan, even through the books, Jacob drove me CRAZY! Can't wait!

Kylie Blackwell said...

OH I am a Edward fan but when it comes to the movie, Jacob looks, OH SO YUMMY! Now I feel torn! I guess I will just stick with Brandon and have both Jacob and Edward in my dreams... haha

Anonymous said...

I love both. I have always been a Jacob fan. After the trailers though, I'll have to up my ante on Jacob. YUMMY!!!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

I think I might have to wait until after the movie to really decide since I haven't read the books but I am still Team Edward.

PAT said...

There is just something about Jacob that I always liked. But Edward is coooooooool!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to stick with Edward. I just didn't like Jacob in the books and nothing can change that!

Kaleb said...

Um, how do I put this.... Aside from all you women being obsessed with other masculine figures other than your husbands (which is a mild, easily justified form of adultery). My take is: Edward is a clingy, pasty version of a gay russian. If he was a normal man and acted like one, no one would give him a second look.

Jacob can turn into a dog, so that's a plus, but I would hate to see what he would do to anyones leg if he got too excited. And what's with the hair?? Him and Eddie boy should get together, leave, (Bella is it), to someone who wont bite her jugular, and create a new race of gay, albino, vampire dogs that I can hunt with my bow.