Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ode to Yaz...

Oh lovely Yaz, I'll miss you so
You kept my hormones oh so low!
You kept me happy, instead of crazy
Those monthly cramps no longer phased me
You kept aunt flow away a long time
Now she will be back visiting every month right on time!!
But you cost such a pretty price
So now I have to switch to a pill not quite so nice
But maybe, my yaz, one day we'll meet again
when your price doesnt cause me pain
Until that day I'll be missing you so
especially every time I get a visit from my damn aunt flow!!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. At least you can laugh about it. But, who knows... with all those new warnings there have been on tv and radio about it, maybe you'll be glad you dropped the life-sucking pills. Welcome back to the period club!!

Kaleb said...

WOW!?

Jill Johnson said...

I have heard lots of things about birth control on the tv lately too. I HATE taking a pill everyday, I love my IUD I never have to worry about it and I have it for 10 years! You should try it! Love ya!

Wendy Wells said...

I'm not going to say it .... YES I AM!! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T USE EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL????? :) OF COURSE YOU DO ... I'M YOUR PRIME EXAMPLE!!! WELCOME BABY #4!!!! AHHHH ANOTHER GILLMAN!!

Wendy Wells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy Wells said...

The rythm method doesn't work, neither do .... rubbers, condoms, etc! Just FYI! Am I making you nervous?

Camille said...

For starters, Kaleb is looking at your blog?????? And secondly, Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha Ha and it continues....

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU! Kaleb's comment is the best!
Did you write the song for the commercial "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday..."?!

-sherian