I LOVE having a teenager, so far it has been quite enjoyable!! I know that celine is such a good kid, but she is turning into such a great teenager. I hope I don't have to eat my words for saying this. We have really developed our relationship this last little while, I feel like she is getting old enough that we are friends too. We get to hang out and she tells me everything that is going on at school and with her friends, I love to talk to her about anything thats going on in her life. She has developed a love of clothes and shoes and makeup just like her mom and it is so fun to see her own style shining through. She is growing, and I mean that literally. She is still pretty short but at least she is on the way up!! :0)
She has such a fun loving spirit and it really shines through when she is around her friends. I love to see all the things that she comes up with. She has a VERY creative side to her, she makes videos and slide shows, she has even ventured out and made some earrings, which are so adorable! She seems to be breezing through Jr. High (ok, its only been a month, but, HEY, she's doing well so far!) She is doing great in all of her classes and has made some new friends. I am just so proud of her and had to do a little post about my wonderful daughter!
5 comments:
Love this girl too! I miss being around and getting to see her grow up :)
She is such an amazing girl.
I hope you don't eat your words, but I have to say when we as mother had a wild side as teenagers... I think we are blessed with such great kids.
I love her!!
She's not a teenager!! 12 doesn't count. There is no "teen" on the end of it!!
Post a Comment