Monday, September 21, 2009

Tage and Master Cheif

If any of you even know who master cheif is i will be super impressed!! I guess anyones whose hubby or sons play halo should know. There is a big party going on right now at the game crazys for the midnight release of the new halo game. of course kaleb and tage had to go check it out and tage got some AWESOME pictures with master cheif. isn't this every boys dream???



2 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

Are you kidding me? I can't believe Bradon didn't get a pic. haha JK! Yes, SAD but TRUE I know Who Master Cheif is. And all the other dumb things to know about Halo... I even confess trying to play a couple of times! Hey don't judge... Brandon has tried to read Twilight for me! It's that whole trying to love what they love! Whatever... My husband went to the midnight release too... and came home and played for a hour... then went to bed only to wake up TWO HOURS LATER TO GO TO WORK! Then come home and shower and go BACK TO WORK! Poor guy. Jamie and I laugh because our husbands tell us Halo for them is like Twilight for us... So I am wondering if they have crushes on Master Cheif then?

April McEvoy said...

LOL.. what a stud :)