The best thing I have done is have my kids pictures taken at least once a year together. I never realized how special this pictures would become later on in my life. My kids just got their school pictures done again and as I was changing out the old for the new, I came across the whole stack of pictures, from the first one with all three of them after aliah was born, up til now. Yes, my heart was a little sad going through all this pictures. But how precious they are, and how grateful I am that I have done this every year. I know now I will continue doing it indefinitely every year, forever.
2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
2011
2012.
I honestly think these are the three most beautiful angels ever to land on this earth.
"For where your treasure is, there shall your heart be also..."










No comments:
Post a Comment