So, I think its a little ironic on the day that we celebrate our moms and being moms and moms everywhere, is the day that I was DONE being a mom!! :) The last two days my youngest two kids have been less then well behaved. As in: they are the devils!!! :) I was tired of them, plain and simple. Sick of listening to them fight and whine and cry and bicker and basically leaving me feeling very unsympathetic towards either of them. I told my hubby that I was ready to run away. He laughed. But.......after some love from all my kids, and some really good talks today at church, I was feeling that overwhelming feeling of love and gratitude towards my kids again and so thankful to be a mother.....but I will not lie. I was so glad to get them to bed!!!!
XOXO to Celine, tage and Aliah. I am a mother because of you, come what may.
3 comments:
I am so glad that I am not the only one that felt that way! I told my kids that I was going on strike!!
Being a MOM is hard, but worth it..even if I do want to run away sometimes :)...Love ya!!
Sorry I was logged into cameron's account..but that last post was mine :)
happy mothers day meg! i am glad in the end you had a good day even though your kiddies were being stinkers!
Post a Comment