Sunday, May 15, 2011

C-R-A-Z-Y!!


That spells crazy!! Which is exactly what my week is going to be like. But good thing I like this kind of crazy! All the crazy this week is actually things that I like/love, and I get to do a little bit of pampering of myself too. I bought a gift certificate WAY BACK in january to get an infrared body wrap and an infrared sauna session (it only cost me 10bucks!) and I am going to use it this week, because the lady says you should lose about a 1000 calories, which can only make me look better in my dance costume, and believe you me, I need all the help I can get!! ;)
But here is what my week looks like:
Shuttling kids back and forth to usual stuff, fit in 3 dance practices, young womans planting flowers at the temple, YW garage sale, 5 dance concerts in two days, aliahs dance rehearsal, get hair done, get spray tan, spa treatments (I'll let you know how it is, I've never done it before!), on top of the other usual stuff: cook, clean, laundry, spend time with kids and hubby and friends. Believe me, I am not complaining. All of these things are a blessing, I am so grateful that I am able to dance and make this a part of my life, even though it means a little bit of hectic now and then and a little bit of neglect to my family and home for a week, but they support me in it and it makes me so happy. Even though I will truly be exhausted by this time next week (the older I get, the more exhausted I am!) it is all worth it!

No comments: