Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life goes on....

I guess that is one thing you can say in any situation, life definitely goes on, no matter what. It still seems weird that I don't have to plan my week around work anymore, I have 5 days to get it all done. I still feel a little bitter about it, but, someday I hope to look back and see this as a blessing. Maybe it is pushing me in the direction I need to go. I have really thought a lot about what I want to do, I have some ideas in my head that I am excited about, but we will see if they ever work out. So, as of now, I am going to enjoy the summer being home with my kids. I think that is what I am meant to do right now. I don't have to figure out the job thing this very second, because that's how I was feeling after I was let go. I needed to find something else NOW! But, I am realizing I need to take my time and really think and pray about what direction I should take. And I definitely should enjoy the time with my kids and hubby. So, my heart is a little lighter today.

Here is the promised picture of Aliah FINALLY wearing her easter dress. She was so happy.
My sister Trish flew in last week to attend Womans Conference with my mom and my other sisters. We had a great few days. I got to attend one day of the conf. and I really did enjoy it. The speakers were wonderful and it was a great experience. And of course I love being with my mom and sisters. I think we are planning on doing it again next year.

On saturday I went up and met my new nephew Knox. My sister katie had him at the end of april. He is completely adorable and such a good baby. I am so happy for my sister. Of course it just wasnt the same without April here, the one sister missing. But, she is coming home in 3 weeks for a visit and I am SOOOOO excited!!!!
Life goes on. And mine is. I have my dance concert coming up on the 20th and 21rst, which I am so excited about. I will always have a great love for dancing. 5 more week til school is out, hopefully summer is in full bloom by then! I have youth conference and girls camp, lots of things to look forward to. Life is good.

No comments: