Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Break Day 4:

A pretty chill day.
I went and "borrowed" my niece Mia this morning for an hour. She had 4 people totally doting over her. We all love her. She is the sweetest, cutest thing ever and at the best age!! I need to do this more often.
My wonderful parents came and took my kids to see Rango. This made me very happy because:
1. It meant I didn't have to take them to see it.
2. I got a few hours to myself.
3. Kids got quality time with their grandparents. Definitely a win/win situation. Thanks mom and dad!!
Now:
Aliah: playing at a friends house. :)
Tage: at a friends birthday party :)
Celine: has all of her crazy teenage friends over at our house :)
But TOMORROW!!!! me and the kiddos are heading to st. george with kalebs mom. Poor kaleb has to stay home and work :( but I am going to see the SUNSHINE!!!!! Its all I want. So, I will update our last 2 days when I get home.

2 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

i am loving your spring break posts! they are so fun to read. what a great and fun momma you are meg!!

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun in St. George. Hope you enjoy all that sunshine!!
I love that picture of Mia with your kiddos. But she needs a bow. Or a haircut. Or both?
Thanks for playing with her! Hopefully you're not paying for it later! :)