Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Break day 2

I should have known the sunshine was too good to be true. Didn't sleep well last night so I woke up at 10 this morning, I love lazy mornings! For lunch me and the kids met some of our favorite people at Artic Circle, our friends the Binghams! Artic Circle is a tradition for us. :) We ate and played and talked. Tage and Rach went back to her house to play and Celine and Malia went to the mall.

So with everyone else gone me and aliah sat down to some serious games of SORRY! which she beat me TWICE!!
Celine came home and aliah called a friend over. So me and celine made some homemade cinnamon rolls. Have I mentioned that I love my Kitchen Aid??
Celine, Aliah and Sadie enjoying our hard work. Another totally relaxing, chill kind of a day.

1 comment:

April McEvoy said...

Meg- don't pretend that you don't sleep until ten EVERY day :) JK i am really just jealous that you get to sleep in ever! Glad you guys are having a fun week off of school!