Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Break Day 1

We woke up to the sun shining which couldn't have made me happier! How nice it was to sleep in and not have to take the kids to school. We all enjoyed a leisurely morning.
After we got ready, we headed out to Target. I made the kids try on these easter headbands, yes, they hated it...well, except for aliah. Right when we were leaving Target I got a phone call from my boss at work telling me we were so slow so she wouldn't be needing me for the next two weeks. That put a little bit of a damper on my mood for a minute, I hate missing out on that money. But, I tried to shake it off and go onto the next thing.
Next it was off to lunch at Applebees. Tage and Aliah had coupons for free kids meals and me and celine split a sampler tray. Very yummy and delicious and fun.
After lunch we headed to the Library. We were all in need of some new books to read. I love the library. I could spend hours and hours there. I like it that my kids all enjoy reading too. Between the four of us we checked out 19 books. That will keep us busy all week.
We ended our day getting into the hot tub together. We talked and played a silly game and enjoyed the hot!! :) It was a great day with my kids, I thoroughly enjoyed being with them and hanging out.
Stay tuned for whats happening tomorrow!!

No comments: