Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spoiled???

You know when the weather starts to turn a little bit warmer and you suddenly get the bug to spring clean? Out with the old and all that? Well, today I concentrated my efforts on Aliahs room, which was beginning to look more like a trash heap then a little girls room. As I am pulling out and throwing away and sorting I was asking myself where did all this stuff come from?? How could one little girl have all this stuff? Me and Kaleb have never been parents who buy stuff for our kids whenever they want or whenever WE want. Its twice a year, birthdays and christmas. But, sheesh, my little girl has way too much stuff. She doesn't play with most of it and probably doesn't appreciate any of it. Is she....SPOILED????? I need to find a way to have my kids appreciate the things they have, and not have such an over abundance. I have never thought I did overboard christmases and birthdays, but maybe I need to cut back even more. Maybe then my kids will really appreciate it when they get something new. Because this mess was just ridiculous!

No comments: