
Its not what you think! :) Aliah was looking through her baby book the other day and noticed all the pictures with her and her "blankey". She asked me where it was and told me that she missed it and could she please see it for just a minute?? All my kids first loves were their binky and blanky. We took them everywhere with us. Up until about the age of 2 to 2 1/2, the blanky and binkie came everywhere. I still have all of my kids blankies, which I will give to them someday when they are grown up. They are totally trashed and falling apart, hence the reason I don't let them use them anymore. Some days I miss those days, where all I had to do was throw their blanky over my shoulder and I could automatically get them to snuggle with me. Or lay them down in their bed and tuck their blanky around them and they would snuggle down content for the night. What a sad thing to have to grow out of. Now I am feeling all nostalgic, wishing for those days back again....
No comments:
Post a Comment