Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A decade for tage....

Happy Birthday to the most handsome, sweet, funny and fun boy I know. Tage turns 10 today and I just can't believe I now have two kids in the double digits. Oh where oh where did the time go?He had a fabulous birthday party a few days ago, it was fabulous for me too. All I had to do was make a cake and get some ice cream. We ate and opened presents, and then I took 7 kids to Monkey Island where they played for 3 hours and I read a book. Couldn't have done a better party.
I think everyone should get the experience of having a son, they are such a joy, and SO much different than girls. He has always been my buddy, since he was little. He gives the best hugs and makes me laugh more than anyone. He has made me experience a whole new world that I never would have known without him. Tage has always had a soft heart, which can be tough for a boy, but I try to make him see that its ok to have feelings and be tough at the same time. I can tell he is getting closer to those teenage years, he is really starting to grow up. He is noticing girls, but he does NOT care at all about what he wears or how his hair looks. I tell him he looks homeless most of the time. But I honestly wouldn't change one hair on his head, I love him just the way he is.
Happy Birthday to the best boy I know. I just couldn't be any luckier to be your mom. I love you more than I have words to say.

My mom made tage this awesome blanket, it is called "Bears Claw", it is the perfect boy blanket, and tage loves it! He loves wrapping up in a blanket just like his mom!



Rachel, taylor, tage, logan, justin,zach and brandon.

Happy 10th Birthday Tage!!!!

2 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

happy happy birthday tage! he is sure cute meg! you are going to have to keep all of the ladies away in a few years!! ;)

Anonymous said...

How is he already 10???? I still remember him being a baby and I thought he was the cutest thing that ever hit the planet. I still remember our trip to Brianhead when Luke and I were dating and Tage wanted me to "hop" down the stairs with him over and over!
He is such a cute kid. Even though you say he looks homeless most of the time (I laughed out loud at that part) I think he is one handsome boy!!