Today was a good day. It was Stake Conference weekend. We slept in. We had a nice, relaxing, quiet day at home as a family. The kids baked some cupcakes, I worked on my lesson for next sunday. It was a peaceful day, one I needed. The day didn't drag, we didn't get bored, the kids mostly got along. We listened to some nice church and primary music. I read the Ensign. A whole day of just rest at home. It was much appreciated. We went and celebrated my sis-in-laws 18th birthday. Had dinner. Watched some home videos. I love spending time with family. I love having my kids around when they are getting along. :) What a great idea this whole "on the 7th day they rested" thing is.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
And on the 7th day, we rested....
Today was a good day. It was Stake Conference weekend. We slept in. We had a nice, relaxing, quiet day at home as a family. The kids baked some cupcakes, I worked on my lesson for next sunday. It was a peaceful day, one I needed. The day didn't drag, we didn't get bored, the kids mostly got along. We listened to some nice church and primary music. I read the Ensign. A whole day of just rest at home. It was much appreciated. We went and celebrated my sis-in-laws 18th birthday. Had dinner. Watched some home videos. I love spending time with family. I love having my kids around when they are getting along. :) What a great idea this whole "on the 7th day they rested" thing is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment