Twice this week I got to go to the Utah Jazz game! The first one we went as a family. We all wore our d-will shirts, but I think it will be the last time I wear mine. Its time to let go and move on. The sad thing is we just bought tage and aliah their jazz shirts 2 months ago! Guess we will have to get them new ones. But it was a great game with a great win!! Its so fun to do this as a family, and I love to see me and kalebs love for the Jazz passed onto our kids. They are turning into true jazz fans.

We forgot our ball that night! But luckily kaleb had his jazz hat and we got new team player Devin Harris to sign it. He might be my new jazz crush, I am still deciding....:)


Some people in our ward gave kaleb two tickets to wednesdays game so me and him got a date night out together. We got these awesome jazz beanie hats when we came to the arena!! Its my new favorite thing! Even though its not too flattering on me I wear it proudly!! It was another great game and win. Watching the jazz play is just one of my favorite things to do, especially with Kaleb!!

Love me my jazz. And my kaleb.
No comments:
Post a Comment