Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dont Judge :)


I am sorry that my blog is christmas background and christmas music, I know there are those of you out there who are not ready for christmas yet, but I just can't hide it anymore! I am SO excited for christmas!! I am ready for it, bring it on! Last year I did not enjoy christmas at all. There was no joy in the season, no spirit of the holidays for me. It was BLAH! Me, who loves christmas more than any other time of the year, had no christmas feelings last year at all. Well, I am making up for it this year. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not disrespecting Thanksgiving at all, I have so much to be thankful for. But I am just wrapping Thanksgiving up as part of my Christmas season. I spent all day yesterday listening to christmas music, I have begun the reading of christmas stories, both old and loved and new and never read. Christmas shopping is just about done and christmas wrapping will commence at the beginning of december. I don't ever want to experience a christmas like I did last year. So, don't judge, but I am making up for it this year in any way I can! I have so much to look forward to and so much to be grateful for! My little sister is giving birth to my niece on friday, and I get to go spend thanksgiving in california with my family and my two sisters families. I get to enjoy my new niece and all my other nieces and nephews for 5 whole days!!! I have a weekend getaway with my girlfriends coming up, which is always so much fun. I have bunko at the beginning of december. So much to be excited about. So bare with my excitement for christmas, I promise you'll catch it soon too! :)

2 comments:

Brande J. said...

Who would judge? :) I think it's great you are already in the spirit of Christmas. It's the best time of the year! :)

kelsey and murray said...

meg i second everything you said. my decor is going up this weekend! xoxo!