I am thankful for....
1. that we are going to california for thanksgiving, so i can see my sisters and their kids and hubbies, and my newest little niece avery. I can't wait to love her!
2. all my nieces and nephews. besides being a mom, being an aunt is my favorite thing!
3. my husband. for ALL that he is.
4. my three angels, celine tage and aliah. Heavenly father sent the best to me.
5. for my dance class.
6. for my job. so many are without jobs right now, I am grateful for mine. even when i am tired at the end of a shift.
7. for being humbled in a very loving way by our Heavenly Father. He knows what I can do without and be happy. and thats a lot.
8. my family, though each should get their own category. sisters and sister in laws. brothers in laws, mom and dad and in-laws. so blessed.
9. great, wonderful, incredible friends. I don't see how anyone has better friends than me.
10. Bunko! seriously, it is a big blessing.
11. my home. every day I love it more.
12. that i feel GOOD! not physically, but mentally! the past few years my mental state has been less than healthy. but this year I feel I have overcome that obstacle. not permanently, but most days. I feel so good and happy, that is something I will never, ever take for granted again.
13. that christmas is coming. could not be more excited about it.
14. for the gospel. it is such a broad thing to be grateful for, but I am who I am because of it.
15. for music. I love music, and right now I am especially grateful for christmas music!
16. for my love of reading.
17.christmas wrapping paper. what a silly thing to be grateful for, but oh it makes me happy! :)
18. the dollar store. saved my butt more than a few times this past year.
19. sunshine. I miss it when its not around.
20. the utah jazz. some of my favorite nights are spent watching the games with kaleb.
21. my calling in young womans and being able to be in there with celine. that is about to come to an end when celine turns 14 in february. I have loved being in there with her!
22. weekend getaways with my girlfriends.
23. my hot tub. so many peaceful hours spent in there!
24. a warm bed to crawl into at night at the end of a long day.
25. that i get to be me. what a great thing to be!!!
Wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
1 comment:
I love reading your blog, you crack me up. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving in California.
Post a Comment