Of course being my child she gets a birthweek and not a birthday! It drives kaleb crazy, but aliah counts all the time how many times she gets to celebrate her birthday ( i think its 4;). So yesterday was her first one and we celebrated with kalebs mom and dad and family. Aliah takes charge of everything, saying when its time to open presents and have dessert. Oh, my girl is just one of a kind.
She loves these new things called silly bands, they are bracelets it different shapes, so we got her some in picnic and teapot shapes. She was overjoyed!!! Her aunt got her a super cute skirt and sweater top and grandma and grandpa got her a new book, a bracelet and a cool hopscotch puzzle. She was very happy!!
Of course, being aliah, and one of a kind, she did not want cake or cupcakes for her birthday dessert. At first she wanted pumpkin pie, and then she changed her mind to apple crisp. So that is what we had. It was hard enough getting one candle to stand up, I wasnt even going to try 7!!
She is such a beautiful girl. I just can't believe my baby is turning 7.
1 comment:
I can't believe it either! I still think of Aliah as my little chicken. she isn't so little anymore. time goes by too fast!
Post a Comment