For our anniversiary I asked Kaleb if he would want to go to Thriller at Kingsbury Hall, to which he replied: I would do anything for YOU! :) I have always wanted to see it and actually had a gift certificate there that was three years old. Time to use it. I told Kaleb he needed to decide where we went to dinner. We headed up to Salt Lake with no where in mind, and were on our way to Market Street Grill when Kaleb said, I am worried you won't like anything there ( since it is mostly seafood), lets just go to Ruths Kris since we both like it. So, heavenly, we got to eat at Ruths Kris again. Pure deliciousness. By the time we got out of dinner it was raining. We headed up to Kingsbury Hall and had to park quite a ways a way and walk the rest of the way. I LOVED the dance Thriller, the rest of it was just so-so. I didn't love it, but it was a great experience and me and kaleb had lots of fun together. He was great through the whole thing, men dancing and everything. When we got out, it was a blizzard of SNOW!!!! By the time we got to our car our car AND our heads had an inch of snow. There is nothing I love more than getting to spend quality alone time with kaleb. It is my favorite thing in the world. We have a had a great 14 years, and I look forward to the next 14 times FOREVER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment