Tuesday, October 26, 2010

14 years ago....

I married my best friend. In honor of our 14 years together, I found 14 cheesy love quotes. Enjoy!

1. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.



2.Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.


3. True love stories never have endings.



4. More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse. 5. It's easy to understand love at first sight, but how do we explain love after two people have been looking at each other for years?

6.Other men said they have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough...

7.I do nothing so well as love thee...

8. There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love...

9. It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do ….. it’s who you have beside you.

10. If I know what love is, it is because of you.

11. There is almost no marital problem that can't be helped enormously by taking off your clothes.
12. Just so you know, there’s a space that only you can fill. Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I always will.

13.The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.


14. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.


There aren't enough words to say how much I love Kaleb. Happy Anniversiary to the love of my FOReVER!!

No comments: