When we asked for a daughter we were sent a princess.

7 years ago today this little princess came into our lives. With a head of dark curly hair I was instantly in love. She is and always will be my baby, my last. I held her knowing she was it for us, and I was determined to enjoy every minute. She is up and down and high and low. Sweet and sour, calm and wild. She is all extremes. How I love this little girl. How I have missed her since she went to first grade this year. She has been my sidekick since she was born. What a blessing she has always been and what a trial she can sometimes be. :) But I know I wouldn't trade one hair on her head. I love her just the way she is. How sad it is to say that my BABY is 7! Where does the time go?
Precious Aliah: how I love to watch you grow. To discover yourself and how you interact with the world. I love to see your personality shining through. I love to see our relationship growing and changing as well. I love to see you insert your independence, frustrating as it can be. My heart is so full and I feel so blessed to be your mother. Thank you for the 7 years that have passed and for all the ones to come in the future. Happy Birthday Princess!!
2 comments:
Your baby is SEVEN!? Holy Moly! Where in the world does the time go?? i hope she enjoyed celebrating her birthday 4 times! :)
Hunter is going to be so jealous she got a pillow pet!! :)))
It does seem like yesterday, that she was born. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment