Friday, October 15, 2010

Blast from the past


As I was looking at toysrus.com one day trying to get ideas for christmas and such, I ran across this Barbie. Instantly I was taken back to my childhood. This was my all time favorite barbie ever. She is Peaches and Cream barbie. Her dress was my favorite barbie dress-up I had. I think my mom might even still have it in some box down in her playroom. Yes, I fully admit I was a barbie lover as a little girl! There was nothing better than changing your barbie from one beautiful dress to another, pretending to go to Prom. I spent many an hour with my little sister playing with all of our many barbies. Neither of my girls have been avid barbie lovers like me, but maybe if they would have been closer in age they would have loved it together.
Good times. Good memories.

2 comments:

Brande J. said...

I totally remember that barbie! I had it and I too LOVED it! Funny the things you remember growing up, sometimes I wish I could go back in time to the "simple" times. :)

April McEvoy said...

oh, how i remember loving this barbie too. I think we had many fights over this dress :)