I just want to give you a little taste to what my tuesdays are like. They are by far my busiest, most tiring day of the week. Wednesdays are semi-busy, so every time thursday comes around I am so happy to have some downtime.
Here was my tuesday yesterday.
Get up at 830.
Get aliah dressed, hair done, make sure tage is ready, send kids out the door to school at 9:05(I don't have to drive this week! :)
9:30-crossfit. I ran a mile, did 12 back squats(increasing weight, up to 90lb.), then did 2 min of sit-ups.
10:30-come home, shower real quick, do hair and makeup.
11:30- meet Nina at taco amigo for our weekly lunch date. :)
1:00- come home, clean up a bit.
1:00- visiting teaching-3:00.
3:00-come home and read for 20 min
3:30-kids come home, hurry get aliah dressed for dance, leave for dance.
4:00-drop aliah off.
Run to mall, exchange tages shoes, shop a few more minutes
5:00-pick up aliah
on the way home I had to stop and pick up my vacuum that has been broken for 2 months, happy day!!
Usually on tuesdays at 530 I have to take tage to tutoring, but celine took him for me since I was picking up the vaccuum. Thank heaven for 16 year olds!!!
Come home. Contemplate making dinner. Today, I am so tired, I can't even make myself get off the couch. So at 6:30 kaleb says he will pick up tage and get some dinner. Love, love, love that man.
7:00-time for Young woman's.
8:45- get home, get kids ready for bed, clean up the kitchen and any other messes. Help celine with her answering to prom(I will post that later!)
10pm.-FINALLY, me and kaleb got into the hot tub. I am sore, tired, exhausted.
That is a typical tuesday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment