Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My baby birthday girl...

Wow. I have a lot to blog about. But, today is aliahs birthday, and it is her turn. My other blog posts can wait. How has it been 9 years since I had my last child? She will always be my baby, but she really isn't a baby anymore. She is getting all grown up and beautiful. She was so excited for her birthday! It was crazy hair day today so we put her hair in lots of curlers and made it really curly. Then I added the happy birthday crown. She got a new birthday outfit and then me and her went out to breakfast at Maglebys before school. Delicious french toast. 

 I have been planning on redoing her room for her bday for like a month now. I wanted her to leave to school with her room normal, and come home to a whole new room! I started at 930. I had to go pick the kids up from school at 330, and at 329, celine was helping me put the final touches on her room. It turned out just like I hoped it would!
Before:
 After!
 Before:
 After.
 Before.
 After.
 Me and celine "wrapped" up her door so she wouldn't be able to get in until the family was all together.  She had no idea what to expect.
 Here she is anxiously anticipating what is in her bedroom.
 Before.
 After! The bedroom was a success! She has this love for Paris right now so I incorporated a lot of Paris things into her room. She was very happy.
 But her room wasn't even the most exciting present. She had one more, but she had no idea what it was!
 I had been looking forward to this moment for months!!! We bought her tickets to the Justin Bieber concert in June. She kept asking and asking if we could go and I kept telling her they were sold out, haha. :) When she opened it her mouth fell open and she kept saying, is this real??? It was priceless.
 Yes, she was definitely one happy birthday girl.
 Then, off we went for zupas and fondue, aliah had been asking for it for months! Then we went and saw Hotel Transylvania. She said it was her best birthday ever. :) I am tired and happy. Love to see my girl happy.

So happy I get to be her mom, and see all of her tomorrows and all of the things she is going to grow and become. Love this girl with all of my heart and soul. Happy birthday baby girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is quite a birthday, I must say. How are you going to compete with her 10th!!?? :-)
Her room turned out darling! I'm totally impressed you got it all put together while she was at school. Happy BIrthday Aliah!