Thursday, October 25, 2012

Aliahs 9th birthday party

Simple and easy. My two favorite words when it comes to a birthday party. Here is my fabulous decorating for her party.

 Aliahs BFF's.
We started the party by going outside and roasting smores. The girls ran around and played and had lots of fun. I stayed as close as I could to the fire.Then we went in to open presents.
 Ana.
 Kate.
 Chloe.
 Hadley.
 sarah.
Aliah got everything her little heart could have wanted. Then we had cupcakes and hot chocolate. I am not kidding you when I say this is the best hot chocolate I have ever had. I will post the recipe at the bottom of this post. The girls decorated mugs and then it was time to get in the hot tub.



They couldn't have had more fun. Every time I went out to check on them they told me to go back inside because they were telling secrets and talking about boys. Oh wow. :) Another party successfully checked off!!

Polar Express Hot Chocolate:
1.5 cups of heavy cream
1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
2 cups of bittersweet chocolate chips
6 cups of milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
add all together in pot on stove and let simmer for 30 min.
yum.


No comments: