I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. There is not a day that goes by that being a member of this church has not impacted my life for the good. There is not a day that goes by that I am not proud of belonging to this church. Every day I learn that family is the most important thing, that you should always look for ways to serve others, that you are never alone. The church is perfect, the people in it are not. We are taught to forgive, to give 2nd chances, to be humble, not to judge.
A dear, dear friend of mine invited me to go to the Relief Society Broadcast tonight. I usually don't go to these things. Sometimes the thought of another meeting wears me out. But I said yes. And it was a beautiful meeting. Full of inspiring words that bring hope and peace. What mother doesn't want to feel those things??
We have amazing people in our church.
And I am so grateful that she invited me and that I chose to go. I was sitting by one of those amazing people.
I feel so blessed to be a member of this church. I will never be ashamed or not stand up for what I believe in. It has made me who I am today and it is helping me raise my children to be the best that they can be.
My heart is so full.
1 comment:
You made my day! :) Loveyatons!
Post a Comment