Friday, June 8, 2012

Our first week of summer...

I can't believe a whole week has gone since school got out. I feel like we are enjoying every day and I love it!!!
 Here is what we have been up too...
Here is tage and aliah on their last day of school. When they got home tage was jumping for joy, and aliah was crying. :) it was a great school year, but we are glad for the break!! Celine didn't even go on the last day, choosing to sleep in for the first time in forever. :) The kids played with friends all day. it was great.
 Celine had a bunch of friends over that night, where they proceeded to all ride the mattress down the stairs over and over. It was pretty hilarious.

 Me and celine spent two days at our Young woman's yard sale. Here is celine sampling some of the donations. It was hot and busy, and we made a lot of money!!! Friday we went to the scera pool with some friends for our first summer day by the pool. It was perfect.
 here is aliah enjoying a rare bubble bath in my tub after a day of swimming.
 Tuesdays I have declared as family day, so every tuesday me and the kids will go do something fun together.  Tage started his soccer camp which he will go to on tuesdays and thursdays. For our first tuesday we went to color me mine to make kaleb a fathers day gift. after that we went to the mall for some lunch. It was fun to spend time with the kids.

 Tuesday night we had young woman's where celine had a daddy/daughter activity. tage and aliah went and spent the night with hunter at grandma and grandpa gillmans and had a great time.  After YW celines friends came back over for some cake and ice-cream for kaylenes birthday. Then they watched a scary movie.
 Thursday we spent the day at my moms and dads pool. It was the most perfect day, not a cloud in the sky. The kids all invited a friend and I got to lay by the pool and read for hours.



We are enjoying every minute of summer and the beautiful, hot weather!!! The kids have been pretty good and for the most part I am glad to have them around. :) I luuuuuuuuuuuv summer!!!!

No comments: