Thursday, June 14, 2012

Our 2nd week of summer...

Well, we are definitely staying plenty busy. I am missing some of the alone time I used to have, :) and yet I love having my kids home and around. I feel like a full time mom again and it is great. 
Monday was celines good friend blakes birthday so she had everyone over to celebrate that night with cupcakes and sherbet floats. 


 Tuesday I got to go to cheesecake factory at the city creek mall with some of my besties to celebrate their birthdays. It was so nice to get to sit and chat for a few hours and then we hit 2 stores and headed home.
 Wednesday was our family day, so we went to The Pizza Factory for lunch, then did a little shopping, and then headed to my mom and dads to swim. My kids have been taking care of my parents yard for about 5 days while they were out of town to earn some money. they did a good job and were all happy to earn some $$$. Wednesday night aliah got to have some friends over for a movie night in the pajamas with treats. She thought that was wonderful.



Today my good friend laraleigh came over with her kids and we had pizza and talked and talked while the kids played. It was so beautiful outside and so nice to sit and relax for a while. I feel like we are so busy every day, and yet when I try to think back on what we have done I can't remember. But I know the kids are spending lots of time playing with friends  and I feel like we are also spending lots of time together as a family. I love the hot summer days and there is nothing I love more than laying by the pool and soaking up the sun. So far, so good. :)

No comments: