Friday, June 29, 2012

June is over!!!

Oh crazy that there is 1 more day of june. How fast it flies by.
here is my girlies in curlies. :) I wanted to try this out on celines hair before she left to EFY so aliah had to have curlers too.
 after result. so beautiful! :)
 Monday morning celine left to EFY. She has looked forward to this for a year, since last year when she went. :) I know she is having the most amazing time, but I miss her and I am glad she is coming home tomorrow. What an amazing experience for her to have.
Monday we had cooking day but instead of cooking we had lunch at carls jr. :) It was easy and fun. the weather has turned super hot, I am even having a hard time being in it in the middle of the day!
 Trying to keep our tradition of family day on tuesdays. We went swimming for a couple of hours with a bunch of friends, then took tage and aliah to zupas for lunch. yes we love zupas. :) We were going to go to classic skating after but it wasn't opened til 4. So we headed home. That night for YW we took the mia maids swimming at my parents house. They had a blast!
 Wednesday was another swimming day with friends at my parents pool. We had such a perfect day. Perfect weather, awesome friends, the kids played great. I love days like these.
 Thursday I wasn't feeling to hot and had an eye infection to boot. So, I wanted it to be a lazy day, but ended up being a day where I got ready for girls camp, which we leave on the 9th for. I am so excited, but feeling a tad unprepared.
Friday I finally took aliah to classic skating and helped her start to learn to roller blade. It is not an easy thing! We got a family summer pass and tage has been making the most of it going with his friend carter and picking up on girls. Yeah. I know. My boy is growing up. :)
 Oh wow. I look so awful in this picture. My hair is yuck, my skin looks yuck, I think I feel yuck too. But, it was worth it to go out in public like this to make aliah happy. :)
I was thinking the other day how happy I have been feeling. I love it. I think back to january, february and march when I felt so low, and now I just feel happy. I love the sun, I love the warm weather, I love most of the time I get to spend with my kids. :) I feel like me again. So much more of summer left to enjoy.

No comments: