First: post a pix of yourself.
This is me!! ;)
1. I hate, hate, hate touching raw meat.
2. I never trust my cooking when I have to cook for people besides my family.
3. I always look forward to my birthdays.
4. Most of the time I still feel like a 17 year old.
5. I only brush my teeth with hot water.
6. I read every day. Without fail.
7. Hamburger, fries and a diet dr pepper is probably my favorite meal.
8. I hate being breathed on.
9. My secret dream is to write a book someday.
10. I want to shave all my hair off and only use wigs.
11. I have my own blankie that I sleep with.
Third: answer questions that Jenessa posted for me.
1.How many kids did you want before marriage? How many do you want now?
I always wanted 4 kids as long as I could remember. But as soon as I got pregnant with my 3rd, I knew I was done, and I have never changed my mind since.
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years, tage will be coming home from a mission hopefully, aliah will be getting ready to graduate high school hopefully, and celine will be married hopefully and I will be a grandma hopefully!!! I see me in this same house, maybe going back to school. I see me happy.
3. What is your dream day?
Wake up with the sun shining and close to a beach. Lay on a chair in the sun with kaleb and the kids playing in the water close by and me reading a good book with a diet dr pepper. Go to ruths chris for dinner with a group of friends, then me and kaleb end the night going to a jazz game that they win, preferably to the lakers. On the way home stop at The Melting Pot for some chocolate fondue. Fall asleep to kaleb scratching my back.
4.Bacon or French Fries?
French Fries. No question.
5. Is 3D ever worth it?
no, I am not a fan of the 3D!
6.Gerard Butler or Channing Tatum?
While they are both quite attractive, ;) I would have to say Gerard. I like my men a little rough around the edges.
7. Greatest lesson you have learned til now.
Wow. this ones hard. there are so many.
But I would have to say, figure out the people that are most important in your life, and then do all you can to always keep them in your life. They are the ones that will always be there. And these are the ones that you will never give up on, and will never give up on you.
8. What is your biggest fear?
Ironically, living forever.
9. If you would change your name, what would it be?
Metta World Peace. :) ( if you get that I applaud you!)
10. What is your favorite thing about you?
I love to have fun!
11. Why is Jenessa amazing?
:) in so many ways! but to name a few: she is determined, she is brave, she is FUN!
4 comments:
Who wakes up one day and says "I think I'll change my name to Metta World Peace"? The man has to be nuts!! But if you're name is Metta, and I'm Princess Consuela.... we would by a dynamite duo! :-)
Btw... one other thing: You look dang FINE in that picture!!!!!!!!
Love your perfect day.
Meg I love all of this! haha glad you tagged yourself!
Post a Comment