If we were graded on living life, I think I would be getting a big F right about now. I feel like I am failing life. I especially feel like I am failing at being a parent. Why is raising kids so hard? Why is getting them to do what is right so hard? Why is being a parent so hard? Money is hard. Cleaning my house is hard. Waking up in the morning is hard. :) I was so sure this was going to be a good year! And yet, it is a good year. When I stop to count all of my blessings, I am blessed beyond what I deserve. It is a fault of mine that I don't handle the downs of life too well. I need to toughen up!!! But will someone tell me how to raise this 8 year old daughter of mine who is getting more strong willed and stubborn by the day?? She is my 3rd child, you think I would have this down by now. But each one is so different.
I need to live by THIS ^ quote every day. There is something beautiful in every moment if you can just look for it. Hopefully soon I can promote myself to a higher grade, I can do this. I can do hard things!


2 comments:
DITO
You can do hard things! Don't be so hard on yourself.
Post a Comment