Monday, March 5, 2012

Life, as I know it

Here is hoping that spring is just around the corner, the sunshine was awesome today and made me feel happier than I have in a while. I love it. I survived my 8 and a half days without kaleb. I am so glad he is home! He had lots of fun and only a few minor injuries.
 Crash 1:  Broken wrist? Sprained? We are not sure, still trying to get him to get X-rays. 

 Crash 2: slid on the gravel, this bruise is about 3 times the size now and black. It is awful. You should see his pants, completely shredded!!!
 Much to celines dismay I attended bring your parents to school day, but I only had lunch with her and I only embarrassed her a little. :) I ate school lunch and everything, not too terrible. Its so interesting to go to the jr. high, and makes me so glad I am not there!!!
 Got to have a night out with my girls while kaleb was gone. We ate at texas roadhouse and then went and saw This means war. So fun!! I love the time I get to spend with them, they are the best!!!
I am glad february is over and march is here. Hopefully winter is over. I am looking forward to all the beautiful weather in the near future!!

1 comment:

Heather J said...

I am so glad the you still blog, I love to see what you are up to.