Friday, March 30, 2012

My son Tage, Happy 11th Birthday!

Here it is, another birthday. Another one of my children getting older. 11 years ago today this joy of a boy came into my life, and it has been better ever since. There has never been a more handsome boy, with the biggest eyes and the most contagious laugh and smile. I can't really put into words all that I feel in my heart on this day. I look at these pictures and my joy over my son is definitely bittersweet. So happy with the young man he is growing up to be, but missing my sweet, little bubby.  Sad that he grew up so fast. Wishing I could go back, even for a day. I am so blessed to have this wonderful son of mine!!!















Here he is, 11 years old. So handsome. What a lucky mom I am. Happy Birthday Tage! I call you one of my greatest blessings!!! I love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living (and even after!)  my baby you'll be. Mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute, handsome boy! Can't believe he'll be a deacon in ONE YEAR!! Holy smokes. Hope his day is great!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

He has always been so cute! Happy Birthday Tage!