Its been very interesting keeping track of the growth of my hair over the last year. Here I am 1 year ago. Thats a lot of hair! I had this long hair for a few years, and I was ready for a change.
May 2011. A little bit longer.
So, a year later, my hair felt pretty long again, not nearly as long as it was, but...I was ready for a change again. Something about a new school year and a birthday makes me feel a little crazy. So, I decided to do something even a little more drastic.
August 23rd 2011 and a lot less hair!! I couldn't even love it more.
It just feels like me.
Yep, thats the cycle of the life of my hair in a year. Next year....who knows????
3 comments:
If I'm lucky, my hair MIGHT grown 1 inch per year. So, you're VERY lucky!!! I seriously love this hair cut. It's my most favorite of all. Tell Kaleb he's crazy!!
i LOVE it Meg! it is super cute and is such a good style for you! :)
You know how I feel about your hair and the short hair cut... I LOVE IT, LOVE IT. You look amazing and it fits you and your personality just right.
Post a Comment