Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A new look

In exactly 20 days from today I will be 32 years old. oh geez. 32 used to seem so old, not so much anymore!! ;) A year ago for my 31rst bday I cut 12 inches off my hair. It was a huge step for me, I had had long hair forever. Well, I enjoyed that short hair for about a second ( it seems) before it started growing out again. And hear I am a year later, and I am ready for an ever BIGGER change. I am going to go SHORT!!! I don't want a smooth hair cut, I want layers or spikes, a messy look. I want completely different. And I am totally scared out of my mind. But I am determined to do it. But of course, I want everyones opinion. Doesnt mean I will listen ;), but I want to hear what you have to say.










none of these are exactly what I want. I don't think I even know what exactly what I want. but something. Do you have any suggestions???? ok, let me have it!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all so bold and daring..... I love it!! Hard to say which one to choose. I saw a picture on Pinterest that you had of Jenny Garth and I LOVED her hair. That's my vote. But whatever you do, it will be H-O-T-T-T-T!!!!!!!!!!

April McEvoy said...

I like the second picture the best.. it is still spikey/messy but not too crazy. but you will look great whatever you do! love you!

meg said...

jamie-i forgot about the jenni garth one! thanks!!! :)

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

I like the 2nd one. Can't wait to see it.

Jill Johnson said...

Love the first one...it will look so cute!

Kaleb said...

Weird? You have a husband that openly likes long straight hair! Hint: The older a woman feels the shorter her hair gets. (notice I said, "feel" not "get") Just my opinion, I'm sure it wont effect your decision:) Maybe it's a sign of wisdom? I'll check out this Jenni Garth for you anyway!

meg said...

Dearest honey: my biggest comfort is that you love me no matter what I look like. It might look terrible, I know. But it will grow. I do take your opinion into consideration always. But sometimes I need a change, and a big one. I am getting older, this is true :) but I doubt that I will keep short hair forever, think of this as more as a temporary phase. but I love you for posting on my blog, and actually reading it. :)

PAT said...

go for it. you know how I feel about hair, change it often. It always grows back.