Monday, August 22, 2011

park city bunko girls trip

The faster I run, the behinder I get. This is pretty much how I am feeling as of today. I have so many things to blog about, and I am getting behind! School starts tomorrow! Aaahhhhhh!!! But this is a post I can't miss. We had sooooooooooooo much fun on our park city over nighter. It was exactly what I had been needing. We headed up to park city, found our hotel (which was way smaller than we had anticipated!!!) We were planning on sleeping 8 of us in 1 room, but that room had 2 queen beds, and no room for more! We thought we would be able to have 2 more blow up air mattresses, yeah, not so much. but we pushed both beds against each wall and shoved one mattress between the beds! Who needs to sleep anyways?? We headed out to dinner at reyes adobe, a mexican restaurant, which some of like and some of us, well, not so much. But we ate and talked and laughed, all the things girls love. We went and saw crazy,stupid, love, which was a hilarious movie! We got back to our hotel at about 1230.....and stayed up AAAALLLLLLL night. :) we laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed, til we almost got in trouble. we did have some stomping on the ceiling above us.oops. Perhaps we were having a little too much fun.......not possible!! finally we fell asleep about 530 or 6, and woke up at 830, ready to do some shopping! We had fun at the outlets, found some cute stuff, headed to heber where we ate at the train burger, and then it was time for home. One more night would have been wonderful. What a great bunch of girls, we have so much fun together. Can't wait for next year!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was SOOO fun. Can't wait to do it next year!