Tuesday, August 16, 2011

They're comin home....

27 months ago my best friend moved far away. She has been close my whole life, I didn't know what I was going to do with her so far away. We helped them pack up and move, and she took my little buddy with her. I cried and cried and wondered how I was ever going to get through the next 2 and half years. Well, she was never more than a phone call away. And we talked every week with out fail. I made sure my little buddy remembered who I was. Then my little sweetheart was born and I couldn't believe she was going to grow up with out knowing who I was. Well, the truth is, those 27 months flew by faster than I could ever have hoped for. And now, they are coming home. I can't wait to have them all close again.




No comments: