1: People tailgating me when I am going OVER the speed limit! Especially down the street I live on, don't they know there is ALWAYS a cop watching???2. Someone I thought was a lifelong friend, no longer having anything to do with me. For no reason. If I did something wrong, at least tell me.
3. A person I worked with told someone else a lie about something that I DIDNT say. There is nothing worse than having to defend yourself over something you never said in the first place.
4. Jean shopping. that makes me angry AND upset. :)
Besides getting mad at my kids, it was hard to think of things that made me angry in the last month. Hopefully that is a good sign.
1 comment:
Oh you too? All I can say Meg is ... not much of a friend. You don't deserve that!
Post a Comment