Saturday, February 12, 2011

All you need is love....

Valentines Day is just a few days away, and as that day will be dedicated to a post of my wonderful oldest daughter, today I wanted to do a post on how much I love this little family of mine.
A few things I love about
Kaleb:
sitting and talking to him for hours, its a rare thing
when he makes me laugh
his funny faces in every picture taken
when he snuggles up to me when he's sleeping
watching the jazz games together

Celine:
she tells me things that are going on in her teenage life
she always does what she's asked with a smile on her face
talking to her like a friend, not just a daughter
being in Young Womans with her and seeing her testimony
she still hugs me and tells me she loves me every day

Tage:
he gives me hugs every day and always says thank you
he rolls around on the floor wherever he goes
its hilarious that he has discovered girls
his big brown eyes and handsome smile
he loves to make people laugh

Aliah:
how girly she is
she loves to dance and sing, just like her mom
she can't go to sleep at night without a hug and a kiss
she worries about me being home by myself
she has the best imagination

How blessed am I to have these people as my forever family? When I had celine I was not prepared for how much I loved her, and when I was expecting tage I was worried that I couldn't ever love him as much. But your love multiplies with each child. My heart is overflowing with how much I love my kids and Kaleb is like the other half of my soul.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...........

1 comment:

April McEvoy said...

I love all those things about your kids :) So happy they are part of MY family too. We miss you all so much! Hope you know how much we love you all. Happy Valentines Day!