Thursday, February 17, 2011

Celines fourteenth birthDAY

I don't think celine could have had a better birthday! Her whole day was filled with celebrating. I went in the morning and decorated her locker.
I just wanted everyone to know it was her special day! Someone pointed out to me that she turned 14 on the 14th, I didn't even think of that! I checked her out a little early from school and we met her Grandma Kris for lunch at Zupas and then some shopping. Her Grandma Kris spoiled her and she got some cute shoes, 2 cute shirts and some cute feather headbands. ( for those of you who don't know, celine is OBSESSED with feathers!)
For dinner that night we met kalebs family at my work, and had some yummy food and this cute and delicous cake. She got lots of fun gifts from everyone, and she was completely floored when me and kaleb surprised her and gave her a cellphone! We are hoping we don't regret it. :)
Hallie was so excited to celebrate with celine and to give her their present. Celine loves her cousins so much!
When we got home there was a gift and a dozen roses on our porch. Um yeah, her first dozen roses from a special someone, she was pretty dang excited and happy!
Just love this girl so much and am so glad she had such a wonderful birthday!
I think we are going to be seeing a lot of this from now on.
The day after her birthday my mom came and got celine and took her over to BYU. They went to the Carl Bloch exhibit ( which is just amazing!) and they had a look around BYU and ate at a cafe there. Celine is going to EFY in July so I was glad that my mom was giving her a tour of BYU to help her know it a little better. I am so glad my kids have grandparents who spend quality time with my kids, that is the best gift they could give!

No comments: