Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shes's 14!


I know I say this EVERY YEAR, but I can't believe that my daughter is another year older, and FOURTEEN this time!! Where does time go? I never feel like I have enough time with my kids, they are just growing up so fast! I wish all of you could have seen celine when she was born, bald as anything but so amazingly cute. And look at her now, she is so beautiful. How did me and kaleb create this wonderful person?? As a teenager she is a joy. As a daughter she is amazing. As a friend she is so fun. We are growing so many more levels to our relationship, I truly treasure it! She has just grown up way too fast, I have a hard time adjusting to it. It makes me so sad that she is not my little girl anymore. I miss that. But I am enjoying who she is now.

Her best friend Lauren threw her a surprise party, she has great friends. I really enjoy having them at our house and getting to know them. Good friends are so important at this age!


Happy Birthday Celine! I love you so much and am so grateful that you're my daughter. But lets wait a lot longer til you turn 15!! I can only take so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun cake! I'm glad she's had such a great birthday. Love her!