I have been alone the last 3 days. Kaleb and my kids are in lake powell. I stayed here to spend time with my sisters. I have had some people make envious comments about me being free for that long, but here is what I have found in the last three days...
1. having kids gives me a purpose. a reason to wake up, a reason to clean my house, a reason for living.
2. i miss my hubby. i hate waking up during the night and he's not there. likewise, i hate going to bed knowing he's not anywhere in the house. In fact, I hate being alone in the house.
3. my kids might drive me crazy sometimes, but I would take that over being alone any day.
4. "ME" time is great, but only in small increments. 4 days of me time feels like I have no purpose. I like feeling like someone around here actually needs me.
5. I miss putting my kids to bed. I hate bedtime, but I am so grateful to have kids to put to bed.
6. I really enjoy spending time with my kids.
7. I REALLY enjoy spending time with kaleb.
8. I have always known this, but it has been reconfirmed to me: There is nothing more important than family. Nothing brings happiness like having your family around you.
cant wait to see them all tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment