I think this is the longest I have ever gone without blogging. really. I know the blogging world has missed me!! But Im back! :) what have we been up to? so much. but nothing too exciting. counting down the days til school ended, end of year dance festival, work....OH, and the biggest reason I have been out of communication....our computer broke!! yep, good old mac just died on us. 9 days later, we got him back, but missing LOTS of stuff that used to be there. What a freakin pain. But, good news, I don't think I lost all my pictures....yeah THREE and a half years worth of pictures!! Hopefully they can be rescued. But, we just got back from FOUR GLORIOUS DAYS in st.george, basking in the beautiful sun by a beautiful pool at jamies parents house. I am forever in debt to them for starting off our summer perfectly!!! and letting me get a good start on my tan. :) now I'm home and ready to enjoy summer with a vengence!
opinions wanted: really considering chopping off my hair. it has been long FOREVER, and I am quite attatched to it. I am scared to lose it all, but also thinking I might be ready for a BIG change. If you were ME, what would you do??????Cant wait to catch up wit everyones life!
3 comments:
You would be SO adorable with a shorter 'do! If you're looking for someone to chop your locks, I'm always game, just so you know!
DO IT!!!
Change always feels so good. Besides, if you don't like it- it will grow back. I've always thought there is way more styling options with shorter hair vs. longer.
You'll look beautiful no matter what!
Go for it! Hair will always grow back. you are getting daring in your old age :)
Post a Comment