Somedays I have so many thoughts running through my head that it is hard to keep track of all the things that I think about in this life. But here are a few of the ramblings that have gone through my head in the last few days...
It is probably a bad thing when it has become easy for me to hate someone. There are a few people through the history of my life that i have disliked, but never hated. But now, over the past two years, I have learned what it is like to have true hate, and it is true what they say, it hurts you the most.
Some people in life are good listeners, and some are not. The problem with not being a good listener and only a talker, is that everyone wants to be heard. Everyone wants to believe that when they speak, that what they are saying is important to the people listening. I don't think that the NON-listeners realize how much it hurts when someone is talking and they interrupt to talk about something else. It makes you feel unimportant and that nothing you could ever say would ever be important enough for anyone to listen to. We all need to work on being better listeners.
Question: if someone sincerely apologizes for something that they did, if they admit to being in the wrong, shouldn't that person be forgiven automatically?? of does the person they offended have a right to hold a grudge for a while longer??
I think sometimes we in life focus so hard on the bad and hard things we are feeling and going through, we forget to focus on the blessings that are surrounding us every day. I have to remind myself of this all the time. Things might be going bad, but I have to think to myself of all of my blessings that I have every day and then I can realize that things aren't quite as bad as maybe I originally thought they were.
Remember when you were little and you thought being a grown-up would be so easy and you'd never have any problems?? I so wish that was true!!!!
Well, thanks for tuning in to the pointless and somewhat boring ramblings that go on inside my head. Til next time Keep Smiling!
3 comments:
good thoughts :)
Go ahead and VENT...your bloggers are listening!!
I so love you!! What is sad is that I followed it... it wasn't random at all:)
Post a Comment