Miss you in the morning,
miss you at night
you seem as far away as a sat-alight
miss you a lot,
miss you completely
miss you from my head,
down to my feetley
miss you a lot,
and its a big fat bore!
jsut missin and missin you til my misser gets sore!!!
I just can't believe its almost been a year since my sister and her family moved away. I never thought I would make it!!! :0) That was one of the hardest things for me, but, i have survived! The past year has gone by fast, and just a little less than a year and a half and they will be back!!! But I still miss them every day. Luke, who is like the brother I never had, Jaren, my little nephew that I love with all my heart, and april, my best friend!! I hate not being a part of jarens life, I hate that he doesnt remember what good buddies we were! I hate that he has learned to walk and talk and do all sorts of fun things and I'm not there to see it. I hate not being a part of their every day life. But, time and distance has not lessened me and aprils closeness, like I knew it wouldn't! We talk on the phone every week, without fail. But, there is a bright light at the end of this tunnel, and they will be living here in utah for two months this summer while luke does an internship for school!!! I am so excited to be able to spend lots of time with them, and to have jaren become my little buddy again!
Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will...
2 comments:
Missing you every day too! some days are harder than others :) can't wait to see you in a week and a half!! We love you!!
I miss them too. HOORAY for them coming this summer. Can't wait to see them. I love little Jaren. Him and Hallie will be good buddies this summer!
Post a Comment